Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Journey From Darkness

Go down

Journey From Darkness

Post by Grey on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:39 pm

Hello, I am Grey, formally known as Mortose/Mortox. Prior to my recent paradigm shift, I was an avid space fanatic, science fiction buff, advocate for global government, promoter of Agenda 21, devoted Luciferian, proud anti conspiracy theorist, supporter of evolution, and all around asshole. 

Presently? I am the polar opposite of nearly all of those things, although faith is still up in the air. For the moment, it is sufficient for me to state that I have recanted my prior evil and decided on good for sake of itself. I also offered my sincere apologies to the big guy upstairs, although I have no idea if he heard or cares, considering so many of the choices I made in my life. Then, I do not expect an answer, I just needed to clear my conscience. 

———

This journal is open. Questions and comments are welcome, although I reserve the right to respond or not.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey From Darkness

Post by Manu on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Why the name "Grey"?

Dark Knight
Dark Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Manu wrote:Why the name "Grey"?

It is part of the name I use regularly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:24 am

I can definitely help you in this area.

If you are forgiven or not is really irrelevant at this point.  The question now becomes a constant pursuit of it.

We are human, we back slide a lot, its within our nature.  So we tend to ask for forgiveness a lot.

The goal is to live a better life.  Not saying your previous one was bad at all, not in a position to judge... and wouldn't if I was.

Here is a thought I have... 'Could I be found in a court of law to be a Christian for this act?'

Whatever the act may be.

Sometimes the answer is no, we are not the best judges of ourselves much less what God wants.  So we do not always get it right.

Learn to forgive yourself.

Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Micheal wrote:I can definitely help you in this area.

If you are forgiven or not is really irrelevant at this point.  The question now becomes a constant pursuit of it.

We are human, we back slide a lot, its within our nature.  So we tend to ask for forgiveness a lot.

The goal is to live a better life.  Not saying your previous one was bad at all, not in a position to judge... and wouldn't if I was.

Here is a thought I have... 'Could I be found in a court of law to be a Christian for this act?'

Whatever the act may be.

Sometimes the answer is no, we are not the best judges of ourselves much less what God wants.  So we do not always get it right.

I do not know who God is and I'm not actively seeking that answer either. It was sufficient for me that I began steps away from what i was enganged in previously as it was destructive and no longer something I want in my life.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manu on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 pm

In your opening post you say you've changed to the polar opposite of where you were... why?

Don't pendulums swing back and forth?

Dark Knight
Dark Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Manu wrote:In your opening post you say you've changed to the polar opposite of where you were... why?

Don't pendulums swing back and forth?

First, I am not a pendulum. Second, I suppose I just woke up to a lot of things, especially those I kept denying.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manu on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Such as?

Dark Knight
Dark Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Manu wrote:Such as?

For example, I used to spend an excessive amount of time debunking conspiracy theories and discrediting theorists. Now, it seems I have become one of the people I used to attack. To give another example, I was over 15 years involved in the occult and never thought I would leave that path, yet I did. I also was once a strong supporter of one world government and now, I stand against it. 

Honestly, too many things have changed for me to list it all, so unless you have some specific questions, please refrain from asking me to go on about this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:59 am

Grey wrote:

Whatever the act may be.

I do not know who God is and I'm not actively seeking that answer either. It was sufficient for me that I began steps away from what i was enganged in previously as it was destructive and no longer something I want in my life.

I applaud you for it.

Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:45 am

Micheal wrote:
Grey wrote:

Whatever the act may be.

I applaud you for it.
Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:05 pm

1. I am accountable for my actions, past and present. 

2. I do not seek forgiveness from God.

3. I am not choosing to do good in order to pay off a debt I have caused. I am choosing to do good because it feels right, because I know it is right in my heart.

4. I have become hyper aware of the plethora of dark entities around me daily, whispering in my ear. Their whispers bring nothing good and so I am vigilant of their influence.

5. I believe in giving respect, even to those I do not feel deserve it and am working to treat others as I would like to be treated. 

6. I find I have a curiously strong aversion to anything of darkness, even to the point it sends shivers through my skin or makes me ill, as if I am no longer accustomed to eating such bitter fruit. 

7. I am presently a moral realist, rather than a moral relativist.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down