Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

voting?

Go down

voting?

Post by Micheal on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:19 pm

This received from Dragonmaster via PM.

DragonmasterPerhaps you would like to have a vote to ban me from here. Please go and do that. I would have to care and I do not care.

My response:  
If I wanted you banned, I would have banned you.  If I wanted to delete your post I would delete them.  If I wanted to bastardize your posts and make everything a caricature of you I would.  Such is petty.

You forget that ultimately this is a discussion board.  The problem with posting is someone may post back.  To get rid of you makes little sense.

Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: voting?

Post by VixensVengeance on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vote ?

Post by Dragonmaster on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:04 pm

I called you out.

Do as you wish.

I did not forget it is ultimately this is a discussion board.

Freedom of speech is limited.

People limit others freedom of speech by banning them from web sites all the time.

Should you ban me. Oh well and so what.
Dragonmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:54 pm

What the fuck is your major malfunction maggot? Get the fuck back in line and stop being a fucktard you pathetic excuse for toe jam! Your pathetic belly aching of "oh poor me, I'm so abused and unfairly treated" are making me sick slimeball! Either suck it up or ring the bell of shame and get the fuck out. No one is gonna do it for ya maggot. Try to muster at least an ounce of dignity and find that shriveled sack that holds your tiny balls, grab that with your left hand and pull the string of shame with your right dick Skinner on your way out bitch.

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:45 am

Dragonmaster wrote:I called you out.

Do as you wish.

I did not forget it is ultimately this is a discussion board.

Freedom of speech is limited.

People limit others freedom of speech by banning them from web sites all the time.

Should you ban me. Oh well and so what.

No... you sent it in a PM then pretended that it didn't matter... if it didn't then you would have put it here.

I have no desire to ban you.  I have no desire to limit your speech.  What I desire to do... and what I do, is to give opinions which is what I do.

And yes, I am quite familiar with the fact that those who typically agree with you like to ban those who do not.  They tend to hate those who they disagree with to the point that they must get rid of them... faced that more then I care to admit.

If you cannot tolerate opposing opinions... you know where the door is.  But it is as simple as this.

I ban you, I recognize I cannot deal with you... and you are not even remotely near my threshold of someone I cannot deal with.
Your PM shows you should seriously consider leaving of your own accord.  For you are close to yours.

And one would have to ask... how close would I be to you wishing me removed if roles were reversed?  Hence why you brought it up and I haven't.

Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:57 pm

I am considering it. You come as one wishing to show us a thing or two. This is not quality as our credentials are unquestionable. There is but one relevant question. Do you need this place? Until now I have given you the benefit of a doubt in thinking you do. However, the more posts from you I read inclines me to think otherwise.

Are you capable of learning? Or have you stopped, reversed direction, and are now stuck in spew mode?

This is the fundamental flaw with absolute thinkers. They give and give without looking for feedback from reality. This, regardless of their ideas, puts them in the same camp as idealists and dreamers. Without take, listening, or watching for feedback there can be no corrective actions made to trajectory; one simply whizzes into space blindly following an inner light or incorrect map.

Dark Head of Aspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down