Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Mother Earth a living Planet

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Micheal on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:03 am

For VV... he is not from the US.  I personally lean more toward him being British... but I will not discard the possibility of being a cannuck.

However, he would fall into the Jill Stein category and would have voted for Clinton given the direction of his posting and Jill's simple inability to win.

It is appropriate to ask someone who they voted for.  I voted for Donald Trump.  I appreciate that you care about our opinions so much that you fear stating who you supported.  If it was not obvious before I posted this as to who I supported, its healthy for you to start laying out those pre-conceptions so you can work through them.

Once again... and at this point I have to wonder how many times I am going to have to point this out to you... this is a discussion board.  What is and is not appropriate is decided by those who post here... not one individual who decides.  We discuss for the sake of discussion.  We form opinions about one another regardless of what is said.  Knowledge simply allows others to form more accurate opinions.

You could have gone many ways in response... but please refrain from telling others what is and is not appropriate upon this web site.

Your venue is to present it to Mortrox and ask her to present it as such where it would then be decided upon.  Not to dictate from the comfort of your swivel chair what is and is not.

_________________
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire
avatar
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Posts : 334
Points : 491
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:34 am

Regardless I am capable of deciphering the politics of another country just as much as the country I live in. This strange proclivity to keep everything a big secret just eludes logic. Why are you here if you don't want to discuss things openly? This is exactly what I was talking about earlier, please don't waste my time if your not willing to defend your views or discuss things without paranoid delusion DM.

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Luciana on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:57 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:Regardless I am capable of deciphering the politics of another country just as much as the country I live in. This strange proclivity to keep everything a big secret just eludes logic. Why are you here if you don't want to discuss things openly? This is exactly what I was talking about earlier, please don't waste my time if your not willing to defend your views or discuss things without paranoid delusion DM.

He's not wasting your time. 

You're wasting your own time by responding to things you view as a waste of time. 

And you're giving away your power, if you're giving him the ability to waste your time for you. 

You enjoy the drama though, don't you? So is it really a waste of your time to engage in it?

_________________
The Dark Lady
www.orderofthesith.org
avatar
Luciana
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 15
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-01
Age : 32

View user profile http://www.orderofthesith.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Luciana wrote:
He's not wasting your time. 

You're wasting your own time by responding to things you view as a waste of time. 

And you're giving away your power, if you're giving him the ability to waste your time for you. 

You enjoy the drama though, don't you? So is it really a waste of your time to engage in it?


You are absolutely right of course. Always one to call me on bullshit, but there is a deeper motivation. Im practicing being a challenger and not a persecutor. So while it' not a waste of my time actually, I am playing that role so that I may hone those skills.

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Luciana on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:48 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:
You are absolutely right of course. Always one to call me on bullshit, but there is a deeper motivation. Im practicing being a challenger and not a persecutor. So while it' not a waste of my time actually, I am playing that role so that I may hone those skills.

Ah, how fun!

Watch your language, then - "Don't waste my time" is an accusatory/ judgmental statement. A better phrase would be to simply say, "I'm not going to waste my time if..." 

Thus you retain the power and remove yourself from the position of accuser/ judge. 

Carry on, enjoy...

_________________
The Dark Lady
www.orderofthesith.org
avatar
Luciana
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 15
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-01
Age : 32

View user profile http://www.orderofthesith.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Good point. Thanks!

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by David on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:55 pm

The hypocrites send themselves down Logan's run when they use electricity and electronic devices to speak about pollution.

Here are the people that care about the environment:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/1/dakota-access-protest-camp-crews-haul-48-million-p/

And this is irony:

_________________
avatar
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Posts : 173
Points : 253
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 40
Location : Southeastern US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Have you ever considered the idea that the extinction of the human race is what would bring the planet back to your perception of equilibrium?

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by David on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:19 pm

No, complaining is for bitches. I am presenting information. The honest truth is that no one cares about solving the issue, the just want to bitch so that they feel they've done their part. What a curious sense of cause and effect they have!

Another example. School superintendent will not allow armed police or metal detectors because it looks bad for the school. Meanwhile, unarmed security is hushed from singling out children that seem troubled and could become threats. Bullying continues and is overlooked or treated on a case by case basis.

Then, when a kid snaps and shoots a dozen classmates everyone is confused on why and how it happened. The answer? Tell the children guns did it and have them missing more class time to stand outside in the open chanting stop the violence.

Would you detect my sarcasm if I said NRA members get their giggles when kids shoot kids? Most of them have children. Meanwhile the anti-gun rhetoric spewed by idiot liberal teachers has done it's dirty work when police are called to the school and some booger eater calls 911 because there is a man with a gun in his school.

All that insanity aside, if anyone actually gave a shit they'd have conversations with their children on including nerds and goths into the fold. They'd organize neighborhood cookouts. They would actually apply force to the cause of the problem.

Again. Get exercise, get nutrition, get sleep. That's preventative healthcare at it's finest. But no, bitches want trinkets to rally behind, miracle pills to negate their laziness, and 1) access to the public so they vent their frustrations under the guise of raising awareness when they're young, and 2) a tax deductible charity to throw money at when they're older to anesthetize the overwhelming sensation of a life wasted bitching.

Point. How has anything said thus far changed the world? None. Could it? No. Why? Lifestyle. The factor that always plagues liberal initiatives is cost. What are you personally willing to do to make the world a cleaner place?

The stuff you already do? That's status quo. Cause and effect. What more are you willing to do? How about the person across from you on the subway? Think he cares? What about the businessman who makes a fortune shipping garbage and medical waste to third world countries. He might turn off the water while he brushes his teeth. BUT WHY?

Because he's not an idiot and knows that it is in his best interest to do so. So here is where nature's checks and balancing system works. When we have begun to destroy the planet in ways that affects us, then we will do something about it. So long polar bear, your evolutionary weakness was irrelevance.

And your point is?

_________________
avatar
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Posts : 173
Points : 253
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 40
Location : Southeastern US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by David on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:21 pm

You seem rather opinionated about something you admit to having limited comprehension.

I call those ideals.

_________________
avatar
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Posts : 173
Points : 253
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 40
Location : Southeastern US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:58 pm

Dragonmaster wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:Regardless I am capable of deciphering the politics of another country just as much as the country I live in. This strange proclivity to keep everything a big secret just eludes logic. Why are you here if you don't want to discuss things openly? This is exactly what I was talking about earlier, please don't waste my time if your not willing to defend your views or discuss things without paranoid delusion DM.
 
Now some things I know are not to be discussed all. I will not and can not discuss them. I have signed documents that prevent me from doing so. I do not intent to spend time in prison. If you have any issues with that go talk to Mortox about it. Mortox is aware of my situation anyway.

My belief is that how I vote is private and confidential and I will not ask you either.


I work for the CIA as well so I know what you mean.

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by David on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:22 am

I point out discrepancies in logic, nothing more. The insult you feel is the feeling one gets when forced to confront their own BS. I am not without mine. The objective behind most topics is to refine your system of thought such that every piece acts coherently - even when they don't. I am not suggesting an actual truth exists, only that a plethora of dissonant combinations do.

Your premise that we are custodians of the planet is an assumption built upon the idea that we are somehow above or separate from nature. Call me a skeptic.

I think everything, including mankind, is functioning perfectly as it should. Yes, we very well could wipe out half the life on earth and cause our own extinction event. Can you not see how this could fit within the cycles of life in our planet's history?

Whatever keeps you going, hun. Just don't expect your reason to become everyone's reason. The DA is aspect of cultivating passions. Can you not understand how wrong it would be of me to instruct if I were dogmatic about any given passion?

So while I salute your fervor for a greener earth, attempt to reduce my footprint continuously, and am a livid supporter of the three R's - I cannot let that supersede the objectives of this institution.

_________________
avatar
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Posts : 173
Points : 253
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 40
Location : Southeastern US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Dragonmaster wrote:I know your trying to be insult me.

Not at all, I just see no reason to be held to a nondisclosure or a secuity clearance or whatever that restricts some things you can say and yet still feel the need to actually mention that you can't talk about x or y subject. 

What is the purpose other than to make yourself look more important than you actually probably are? At the least it is a severe insecurity in yourself that would cause you to do this and at most an over inflated sense of self importance brought on by a lack of character. The only other option is you're just a troll that is lying to bring attention to what you are falsely presenting as a mysterious nature that is designed to prop up your argument. 

Oh I have proof that is being covered up but I cant talk about it.


[size=41]Any way you slice it, its a pathetic cry for attention and I find it sad[/size]

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:19 pm

This entire topic is a waste of server space in my opinion and I am entirely confused why it is as popular as it is. If you care about the environment, great. However, yapping endlessly about it on a Force Realism forum is not going to do anything productive in way of conservation or sustainability. 

Furthermore, while there is ample propaganda about how devastating human impact is on climate, conservation and overall ecological health, ask yourselves if any of that propaganda reflects reality. I did and it really does not.

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 34
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum