Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Mother Earth a living Planet

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Do you think if we faked the moon landings Russia or China would not be screaming about that. In order to perpetuate the lie they must be in league with the us in the conspiracy. 

Of course the technology was destroyed. However the capability was not destroyed. Blueprints and procedures still exist, just the rockets and factories were dismantled for other endeavours. 

The original footage was not lost. Only the high scan sstv tapes were lost. A search revealed that the tapes and other tapes were actually overwritten as was policy at time because of the shortage of tapes at the time. All original footage is still something we possess however and has actually been converted to even higher quality digital format. 

Not sure what issues with moon rocks or loss of scientific data means??

Elon musk plans to land on mars in the next 10 years and the Chinese are headed to the moon again as well. Do you really believe the tech has been lost and is unrecoverable??!!

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:17 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:Do you think if we faked the moon landings Russia or China would not be screaming about that. In order to perpetuate the lie they must be in league with the us in the conspiracy. 

Of course the technology was destroyed. However the capability was not destroyed. Blueprints and procedures still exist, just the rockets and factories were dismantled for other endeavours. 

The original footage was not lost. Only the high scan sstv tapes were lost. A search revealed that the tapes and other tapes were actually overwritten as was policy at time because of the shortage of tapes at the time. All original footage is still something we possess however and has actually been converted to even higher quality digital format. 

Not sure what issues with moon rocks or loss of scientific data means??

Elon musk plans to land on mars in the next 10 years and the Chinese are headed to the moon again as well. Do you really believe the tech has been lost and is unrecoverable??!!

1. Why do you particularly care what I believe?

2. I detest Elon Musk.

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 33
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Grey wrote:
1. Why do you particularly care what I believe?

2. I detest Elon Musk.

First I must ask, why do you detest Elon?

Second I care because I'm interested in you and what makes you tick. I identify with you in several specific ways that I shall not go into in public but nonetheless you fascinate me and I want to know more.

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:08 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:
Grey wrote:
1. Why do you particularly care what I believe?

2. I detest Elon Musk.

First I must ask, why do you detest Elon?

Second I care because I'm interested in you and what makes you tick. I identify with you in several specific ways that I shall not go into in public but nonetheless you fascinate me and I want to know more.

You care because you are interested in me? What? Like a lab rat?

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 33
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:43 pm

You edited your post, why? Elon simply reinacted the space car as a homage to the movie heavy metal. I thought it was awesome.

Do you really consider my intellect compared to yours as some sort of researcher to a lab rat? You strip me of all emotion and empathy in that statement and I wonder why?

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:You edited your post, why? Elon simply reinacted the space car as a homage to the movie heavy metal. I thought it was awesome.

Do you really consider my intellect compared to yours as some sort of researcher to a lab rat? You strip me of all emotion and empathy in that statement and I wonder why?

Did Elon Musk state that he did this as a homage to "Heavy Metal" ? 

Furthermore, it was just a question, a means to feel out your intention.

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 33
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:15 am

Well I dont know if he implicitly said that but its pretty obvious.



_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:40 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:Well I dont know if he implicitly said that but its pretty obvious.


Obvious? Maybe. He has not said anything about it though.

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 33
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Micheal on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 am

It is the thought which entered my mind, guess you have to of been a Heavy Metal the movie fan.

The sequel was not as good... but not bad either.

_________________
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire
avatar
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Posts : 334
Points : 491
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Earth Day

Post by Dragonmaster on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:33 pm

Earth Day what a waste of time. We do not need a special day to celebrate the earth. This should be an ongoing quest for all of us and part of every day life and not a one day of the year event.
avatar
Dragonmaster

Posts : 118
Points : 129
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-02-10
Age : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Micheal on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:58 am

But it is... Lenins birthday has a specific meaning for earth day.  You espouse it well.

_________________
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire
avatar
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Posts : 334
Points : 491
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Dragonmaster on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 pm

I will take that as a compliment. You giving me a compliment very weird.
avatar
Dragonmaster

Posts : 118
Points : 129
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-02-10
Age : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum