Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Mother Earth a living Planet

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:Thanks Micheal, you are right. Once the empire is established any newcomers would be Aliens. I don't think I will be mutilating my body for the sake of the bow either so put that to bed!

Mortox, so by blurry blob I guess you mean we might have difficulty getting there? Maybe true but I will contact Elon Musk and see if we can borrow one of his pretty rocket ships! He is an interesting guy and I think he would jump at the chance to sponsor us as we setup a new Ama-netian empire on Venus! Hell he put his car in space, why not a new race of Venetian Amazons!!!
A street legal Tesla Roadster in the vacuum of space? Anything other ridiculous fairytales are you’d like to sell me before the day is out?
Also, before we get to Venus, let’s take a trip to Area 51 to see the pretty Moon craters!

I don't know about other fantasies but Im sure I can think of some. How are there moon craters at area 51? Aren't moon craters, by definition, on the moon?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:03 am

Funny story about those craters, VV. Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:57 am

Mortox wrote:Funny story about those craters, VV. Smile

What story is that?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:05 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:
Mortox wrote:Funny story about those craters, VV. Smile

What story is that?

The weird one which began outside Groom Lake, Area 51. Surprised

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:49 pm

The ufo crash at Roswell? So you want to go to area 51 and see the space ship and dead aliens?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:22 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:The ufo crash at Roswell? So you want to go to area 51 and see the space ship and dead aliens?

Rosewell New Mexico? No. Remember, I do not believe in aliens and although I’m sure they are interesting, New Mexicans don’t hold much fascination for me either.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:05 am

So what happened at groom lake then that you are talking about and want to go see?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:07 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:So what happened at groom lake then that you are talking about and want to go see?

It is in my opinion likely that the area I refer to was utilized as a Lunar landscape in the 60’s, unless NASA decided on an enclosed set instead. Rumour has it, nuclear weapons were tested in that area outside Groom Lake or at least that is the reason given for all of those unique craters.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:03 pm

by Mortox on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:07 pm
VixensVengeance wrote:So what happened at groom lake then that you are talking about and want to go see?

It is in my opinion likely that the area I refer to was utilized as a Lunar landscape in the 60’s, unless NASA decided on an enclosed set instead. Rumor has it, nuclear weapons were tested in that area outside Groom Lake or at least that is the reason given for all of those unique craters.

Now rumor is bullshit. If this area was used for Nuclear weapons testing NASA would not go near it. Unique craters are what they are Unique Craters nothing more and nothing less.
Dragonmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:03 pm

Well ya its common knowledge that nukes were tested several places in Nevada and New Mexico so I dont see a problem there. But as for your suggestion the area was used as a lunar landscape, do you mean used for training the astronauts before the went to the actual moon?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:43 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:Well ya its common knowledge that nukes were tested several places in Nevada and New Mexico so I dont see a problem there. But as for your suggestion the area was used as a lunar landscape, do you mean used for training the astronauts before the went to the actual moon?

Sure...let’s go with the training idea.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Ok so astronauts trained there and in lots of other places like giant swimming pools before going to the moon. It would be kinda cool to visit those places. In fact I have visited NASA in Houston and seen really cool stuff. But how amazing would it be to actually visit the sites on the moon where they actually landed!!

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:17 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:Ok so astronauts trained there and in lots of other places like giant swimming pools before going to the moon. It would be kinda cool to visit those places. In fact I have visited NASA in Houston and seen really cool stuff. But how amazing would it be to actually visit the sites on the moon where they actually landed!!
The neutral buoyancy pool? Yes, they use that. How amazing would it be to see the Lunar landing sites? Awesome. I heard VR has come a long way! We can strap on a headset and be on our way!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:48 pm

So are you implying that we never actually landed on the moon?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:26 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:So are you implying that we never actually landed on the moon?

This music video conveys my feelings regarding the Moon Landing.

... and this conveys how I feel about NASA:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:20 pm

So you think the moon landings were on the top of the world (moon)? And NASA shows bugs bunny cartoons?? I dont get it? All the moon landings were not on top of the moon but on the near side and I dont believe NASA has ever owned the cartoon network??

Also, who are you, grey?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:51 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:So you think the moon landings were on the top of the world (moon)? And NASA shows bugs bunny cartoons?? I dont get it? All the moon landings were not on top of the moon but on the near side and I dont believe NASA has ever owned the cartoon network??

Also, who are you, grey?

The music video is centered around the moon landing hoax, among other things, VV. Did you not pay attention? As for the image, it conveys how I feel about NASA and the many cartoons it produces while receiving 50 million U.S. dollars per day.

Who am I? I am me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 am

Grey wrote:
The music video is centered around the moon landing hoax, among other things, VV. Did you not pay attention? As for the image, it conveys how I feel about NASA and the many cartoons it produces while receiving 50 million U.S. dollars per day.

Who am I? I am me.

So you dont believe we landed on the moon? Do you believe the Earth is flat as well? Do you believe the planet is just around 10,000 years old?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:55 am

VixensVengeance wrote:
Grey wrote:

Who am I? I am me.

So you dont believe we landed on the moon? Do you believe the Earth is flat as well? Do you believe the planet is just around 10,000 years old?

No, I do not believe NASA sent anyone to the Moon. As for the shape and age of the Earth, I have not come to a conclusion on either, since I lack sufficient evidence to do so. 

Furthermore, why did you link belief in the Moon landing being hoaxed to belief in a flat and extremely young Earth? Do you realize there are many people who do not believe NASA sent humans to the Moon, yet who also believe the Earth is spherical and around 4.5 billion plus years old?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Grey wrote:No, I do not believe NASA sent anyone to the Moon. As for the shape and age of the Earth, I have not come to a conclusion on either, since I lack sufficient evidence to do so. 

Furthermore, why did you link belief in the Moon landing being hoaxed to belief in a flat and extremely young Earth? Do you realize there are many people who do not believe NASA sent humans to the Moon, yet who also believe the Earth is spherical and around 4.5 billion plus years old?

I am always curious as to why people will believe in one conspiracy theory but not others. So why is it that you believe there is a conspiracy perpetrated by NASA, our govt and in fact the entire worlds Govts that are all lying to us that we landed on the moon but you dont believe in the ample evidence that earth is actually flat? If the earth was flat it makes perfect sense that we never sent men to the moon because the moon would not actually exist in the form claimed by our scientists. right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:36 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:
Grey wrote:No, I do not believe NASA sent anyone to the Moon. As for the shape and age of the Earth, I have not come to a conclusion on either, since I lack sufficient evidence to do so. 

I am always curious as to why people will believe in one conspiracy theory but not others. So why is it that you believe there is a conspiracy perpetrated by NASA, our govt and in fact the entire worlds Govts that are all lying to us that we landed on the moon but you dont believe in the ample evidence that earth is actually flat? If the earth was flat it makes perfect sense that we never sent men to the moon because the moon would not actually exist in the form claimed by our scientists. right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-

1. I do not know what shape the Earth is and I do not agree that there is ample evidence for me to conclude otherwise.

2. In my opinion, NASA hoaxing the Moon landing means nothing more than that NASA hoaxed the Moon landing. A reason or reasons for such a hoax may or may not have anything to do with the shape of the Earth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Grey wrote:1. I do not know what shape the Earth is and I do not agree that there is ample evidence for me to conclude otherwise.

2. In my opinion, NASA hoaxing the Moon landing means nothing more than that NASA hoaxed the Moon landing. A reason or reasons for such a hoax may or may not have anything to do with the shape of the Earth.

But would you agree that if the entire worlds govts are lying to us about landing on the moon they would also lie to us about the shape of the earth as well as the age of the earth right? Why would they lie to us about one thing and not the others?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:58 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:
Grey wrote:1. I do not know what shape the Earth is and I do not agree that there is ample evidence for me to conclude otherwise.

But would you agree that if the entire worlds govts are lying to us about landing on the moon they would also lie to us about the shape of the earth as well as the age of the earth right? Why would they lie to us about one thing and not the others?

Would they? Likely. Are they? I do not know.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Grey wrote:Would they? Likely. Are they? I do not know.

Ok, well you are convinced that at least in this one case, they are lying to you about landing on the moon. This is a global conspiracy of epic proportion that requires the utmost organization and systems of control because it includes not only every major govt of the world but scientists, engineers, technicians, controllers and almost every branch of our govt to cover it up. This coverup has been successful for over 40 years and has spanned entire generations of new elected officials and not a single one has ever broken the silence and come forward to reveal the truth. Given the monumental amount of control and secrecy and organization this has to take how can you even begin to assume anything they have to say has even the slightest amount of truth to it? If this level of control is possible we are nothing but rats in a maze for their amusement. How can you stand to live in this manner? Are you just content with your slavery because its comfortable or have you given up in despair any hope of ever controlling your own life?

Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:11 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:
Grey wrote:Would they? Likely. Are they? I do not know.

Ok, well you are convinced that at least in this one case, they are lying to you about landing on the moon. This is a global conspiracy of epic proportion that requires the utmost organization and systems of control because it includes not only every major govt of the world but scientists, engineers, technicians, controllers and almost every branch of our govt to cover it up. This coverup has been successful for over 40 years and has spanned entire generations of new elected officials and not a single one has ever broken the silence and come forward to reveal the truth. Given the monumental amount of control and secrecy and organization this has to take how can you even begin to assume anything they have to say has even the slightest amount of truth to it? If this level of control is possible we are nothing but rats in a maze for their amusement. How can you stand to live in this manner? Are you just content with your slavery because its comfortable or have you given up in despair any hope of ever controlling your own life?

The Moon landing requires a conspiracy involving governments worldwide? Why? Are you unfamiliar with NASA having destroyed the technology? Losing the original footage? Erasing an excessive amount of tapes, issues with “Moon rocks” and also losing scientific data?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next