Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Mother Earth a living Planet

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Micheal on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:50 am

As I have said before and I will say it again.

Global warming is true and is happening.

What will not happen is anything to change it. 

So piss and moan all you like, nothing is going to happen because humanity is incapable of doing anything about it.

Prove me wrong.  Go do something about it instead of bloviating.

And as we set the record clear, the UN is one of the most corrupt institutions on this planet.  So please refrain from talking about who gets paid off to do stupid nonsense.

All this is and all it has ever been is a power grab by the same people who have always tried to grab power.  History is filled with them pulling the same nonsense.

_________________
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire
avatar
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Posts : 334
Points : 491
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Micheal on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:46 am

The take away from this is that as long as the right people say anything, they can make you do pretty much anything they want.

Yes, China is mulling the action, but it is more for becoming the leaders in green car technology and not about economic anything:

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-china-vehicles-20170911-story.html

(Interesting how you visited the same time some of the items you quoted were brought out)

And yes, Boracay is being finally closed by a government that has allowed the place to fester as long as it has... to include giving Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd a $500 million dollar casino there in spite of the sewage problems.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-environment-boracay/philippines-approves-six-month-closure-of-boracay-tourist-island-from-april-idUSKCN1HB2FC

The take away is that giving government power to solve a problem DOES NOT MEAN the problem gets solved.

What it means is they simply have more power to do as they like. 

There is how you link supporting data, refrain from trying to utilize data as your own or I will lock the chain.

_________________
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire
avatar
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Posts : 334
Points : 491
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Micheal on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:46 am

I find it ironic that you disagree with it... and yet appear in your post prior to mine seem to quote it.

If the Chinese are wanting bragging rights to being the first to do it.  They really should not focus on the US but on France and Brazil.

Both have been leading the charge for going green longer then anyone else.

Brazil with biofuels has already done it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol_fuel_in_Brazil

and France with Nuclear...

http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-a-f/france.aspx

which of course many do not give credit for being clean because Nuclear is not liked.

_________________
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire
avatar
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Posts : 334
Points : 491
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Micheal on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:11 am

More to the point... they have already failed by your words.  I threw out US as a red herring and enjoyed watching you bite.
The only thing... once again your words, allowing them to think they could as near as last September think they could... is through sheer ignorance of the subject.  Brazil did this back in 2014.

_________________
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire
avatar
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Posts : 334
Points : 491
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:49 am

I am sick of this!

WHY are authorities sucking people into the ridiculous idea that Co2 is bad? Plants require it! More Co2, equals more pressure, more plants, more oxygen, more pressure. More pressure? Higher oxygen concentration, lower down because of pressure. Larger plants, insects, other creatures... longer and healthier lives.

Global warming is garbage. Call it “climate change “, demonize people who question it and brainwash young people to think humans are causing it. CLIMATE CHANGE has been cyclic for Earth’s known history, yet carry on. 

I used to fly the flag for the cause, for all the big super powers who fight like cats and dogs in front of the “little people”, yet shake hands like good friends over oil deals. Celebrities who criticize Co2, yet own personal jets. I used to tow the party line and one day, I woke up and smelled the sewage. 

With great pride I now say, fuck the establishment, fuck globalism, fuck fake science and long live the truth, for it truly does set us free.

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 34
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Micheal on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:12 pm

As it pertains:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/04/180405140946.htm

Nitrogen, which is what is needed to absorb the excess CO2 has just recently been found to not only exist within the atmosphere... but in the ground as well.

So really... this is being steadily debunked as true as time goes by.

Once again, mother nature doing what man can only convince you it can (but never can really do it).

_________________
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire
avatar
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Posts : 334
Points : 491
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Mortox wrote:I am sick of this!

WHY are authorities sucking people into the ridiculous idea that Co2 is bad? Plants require it! More Co2, equals more pressure, more plants, more oxygen, more pressure. More pressure? Higher oxygen concentration, lower down because of pressure. Larger plants, insects, other creatures... longer and healthier lives.

Global warming is garbage. Call it “climate change “, demonize people who question it and brainwash young people to think humans are causing it. CLIMATE CHANGE has been cyclic for Earth’s known history, yet carry on. 

I used to fly the flag for the cause, for all the big super powers who fight like cats and dogs in front of the “little people”, yet shake hands like good friends over oil deals. Celebrities who criticize Co2, yet own personal jets. I used to tow the party line and one day, I woke up and smelled the sewage. 

With great pride I now say, fuck the establishment, fuck globalism, fuck fake science and long live the truth, for it truly does set us free.


Wait! Something you and I agree on! Say it isn' So! Lol. People suck and are stupid and greedy and fickle and selfish. Fuck em. Co2 rocks! You and I need to move to Venus girfrien!

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:18 am

VixensVengeance wrote:Wait! Something you and I agree on! Say it isn' So! Lol. People suck and are stupid and greedy and fickle and selfish. Fuck em. Co2 rocks! You and I need to move to Venus 
Venus? That hot thing NASA goes on about?

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 34
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:22 am

Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:Wait! Something you and I agree on! Say it isn' So! Lol. People suck and are stupid and greedy and fickle and selfish. Fuck em. Co2 rocks! You and I need to move to Venus 
Venus? That hot thing NASA goes on about?

What does NASA say about it?

I know that Venus is named after the Goddess of love and beauty. It is considered to be Earths "sister planet" because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun, and makeup. But it is radically different from Earth in other respects. It has no people because it has the densest atmosphere consisting of more than 96% Co2. The Co2 rich atmosphere generates an incredible runaway greenhouse effect that creates surface temperatures of more than 864 °F! Pressure at the surface is 92 times that of Earth, or roughly the pressure found 3,000 ft underwater on Earth!!! A toasty and Bitey planet for us!!

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:29 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:
Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:Wait! Something you and I agree on! Say it isn' So! Lol. People suck and are stupid and greedy and fickle and selfish. Fuck em. Co2 rocks! You and I need to move to Venus 
Venus? That hot thing NASA goes on about?

What does NASA say about it?

I know that Venus is named after the Goddess of love and beauty. It is considered to be Earths "sister planet" because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun, and makeup. But it is radically different from Earth in other respects. It has no people because it has the densest atmosphere consisting of more than 96% Co2. The Co2 rich atmosphere generates an incredible runaway greenhouse effect that creates surface temperatures of more than 864 °F! Pressure at the surface is 92 times that of Earth, or roughly the pressure found 3,000 ft underwater on Earth!!! A toasty and Bitey planet for us!!
Your data there comes from NASA... so that is what they have to say about it, clearly.

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 34
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:
Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:Wait! Something you and I agree on! Say it isn' So! Lol. People suck and are stupid and greedy and fickle and selfish. Fuck em. Co2 rocks! You and I need to move to Venus 
Venus? That hot thing NASA goes on about?

What does NASA say about it?

I know that Venus is named after the Goddess of love and beauty. It is considered to be Earths "sister planet" because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun, and makeup. But it is radically different from Earth in other respects. It has no people because it has the densest atmosphere consisting of more than 96% Co2. The Co2 rich atmosphere generates an incredible runaway greenhouse effect that creates surface temperatures of more than 864 °F! Pressure at the surface is 92 times that of Earth, or roughly the pressure found 3,000 ft underwater on Earth!!! A toasty and Bitey planet for us!!
Your data there comes from NASA... so that is what they have to say about it, clearly.


Oh well then yes, Im talking about that hot thing that NASA goes on about.

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:50 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:
Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:
Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:Wait! Something you and I agree on! Say it isn' So! Lol. People suck and are stupid and greedy and fickle and selfish. Fuck em. Co2 rocks! You and I need to move to Venus 
Venus? That hot thing NASA goes on about?

What does NASA say about it?

I know that Venus is named after the Goddess of love and beauty. It is considered to be Earths "sister planet" because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun, and makeup. But it is radically different from Earth in other respects. It has no people because it has the densest atmosphere consisting of more than 96% Co2. The Co2 rich atmosphere generates an incredible runaway greenhouse effect that creates surface temperatures of more than 864 °F! Pressure at the surface is 92 times that of Earth, or roughly the pressure found 3,000 ft underwater on Earth!!! A toasty and Bitey planet for us!!
Your data there comes from NASA... so that is what they have to say about it, clearly.


Oh well then yes, Im talking about that hot thing that NASA goes on about.
Enjoy it then. Earth is fine for me.

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 34
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:
Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:
Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:Wait! Something you and I agree on! Say it isn' So! Lol. People suck and are stupid and greedy and fickle and selfish. Fuck em. Co2 rocks! You and I need to move to Venus 
Venus? That hot thing NASA goes on about?

What does NASA say about it?

I know that Venus is named after the Goddess of love and beauty. It is considered to be Earths "sister planet" because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun, and makeup. But it is radically different from Earth in other respects. It has no people because it has the densest atmosphere consisting of more than 96% Co2. The Co2 rich atmosphere generates an incredible runaway greenhouse effect that creates surface temperatures of more than 864 °F! Pressure at the surface is 92 times that of Earth, or roughly the pressure found 3,000 ft underwater on Earth!!! A toasty and Bitey planet for us!!
Your data there comes from NASA... so that is what they have to say about it, clearly.


Oh well then yes, Im talking about that hot thing that NASA goes on about.
Enjoy it then. Earth is fine for me.

But we could start our own Venetian empire! You could be the minister of alien affairs and I would be the illustrious potentate! It would be so much fun!

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:47 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:But we could start our own Venetian empire! You could be the minister of alien affairs and I would be the illustrious potentate! It would be so much fun!

Rather difficult, since I do not believe in space aliens and Venus is just a blurry blob in the sky.

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 34
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Micheal on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:47 am

Playing along with VV here.  The term was not space aliens but aliens... and after making a population of 2 on Venus... anything which came after would be alien to the planet.

Second coming of the amazon race... just stay away from bow usage... rather disturbing what the prior amazons did to facilitate that.  Rolling Eyes

_________________
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire
avatar
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Posts : 334
Points : 491
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by VixensVengeance on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:00 am

Thanks Micheal, you are right. Once the empire is established any newcomers would be Aliens. I don't think I will be mutilating my body for the sake of the bow either so put that to bed!

Mortox, so by blurry blob I guess you mean we might have difficulty getting there? Maybe true but I will contact Elon Musk and see if we can borrow one of his pretty rocket ships! He is an interesting guy and I think he would jump at the chance to sponsor us as we setup a new Ama-netian empire on Venus! Hell he put his car in space, why not a new race of Venetian Amazons!!!

_________________
If what you confront does not kill you, it will make you stronger, unless you confront an Alien. An alien will just kill you...
avatar
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

Posts : 255
Points : 272
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-23
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Grey on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:51 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:Thanks Micheal, you are right. Once the empire is established any newcomers would be Aliens. I don't think I will be mutilating my body for the sake of the bow either so put that to bed!

Mortox, so by blurry blob I guess you mean we might have difficulty getting there? Maybe true but I will contact Elon Musk and see if we can borrow one of his pretty rocket ships! He is an interesting guy and I think he would jump at the chance to sponsor us as we setup a new Ama-netian empire on Venus! Hell he put his car in space, why not a new race of Venetian Amazons!!!
A street legal Tesla Roadster in the vacuum of space? Anything other ridiculous fairytales are you’d like to sell me before the day is out?
Also, before we get to Venus, let’s take a trip to Area 51 to see the pretty Moon craters!

_________________
"In a world where the forces of darkness are titanic and deafening, the spirit of God is a mere whisper."
avatar
Grey

Posts : 232
Points : 445
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-01
Age : 34
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother Earth a living Planet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum