Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

The Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Force

Post by Merovingian on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:26 am

The Force is not seperate from living things, it is dependent on them; without life, the Force can not exist.

Huh, that's cool.  So from my gathering, you're talking about sort of a collective creation of a path which mankind as a race is making.  It's not some "destiny", but it's of our own making.  We're laying those yellow bricks for our road.  Rad. Very Happy

So as it does exist, and we're just messing with it, I'm seeing a necessity for intelligence, even sentience.  People's perceptions and viewpoints can create it, so making sure we're aware of the cesspool of our own thoughts is essential to making something that we actually want.  Of course, if we're not aware, it's still what we want, right? Twisted Evil

But the Potentiate, and Potentium, is the potential (totally no pun intended) to overcome the cesspool to hammer out the path we want, instead of laying yellow bricks willy0nilly.  My question now is what it takes to make that a thing, but it seems kind of open to the user, as long as it derives from honesty, whole and complete?
Merovingian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Force

Post by Mortox on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Merovingian. wrote:But the Potentiate, and Potentium, is the potential (totally no pun intended) to overcome the cesspool to hammer out the path we want, instead of laying yellow bricks willy0nilly.  My question now is what it takes to make that a thing, but it seems kind of open to the user, as long as it derives from honesty, whole and complete?

Self honesty at the beginning is rarely a reality. However as you walk, run, tumble, and fall down this road, self honesty will be one of the things which will ensure you progress, rather than ending up one of the many broken and lost things littering the way forward.

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top