Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Lets hash this out Mortox.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From David's Journal

Post by VixensVengeance on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:56 pm

Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:I assume you mean your plans for her anyways? What makes you think you have the ability to impart plans onto another in the first place?
You just sound bitter that she decided to leave your sorry closeted ass and do her own thing. Your idea of a parasite is anothers idea of a saving grace.

I wonder, what is this dark side obsession with death? I have seen it in other dark siders as well. While I see the need to acknowledge death I see no need to unnecessarily focus on it.

I am really starting to dislike you, VixensVengeance. Leave David alone.

Enough said right here mortox. You are a spoiled child, nothing more. Im done.

Last edited by VixensVengeance on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From David's Journal

Post by Mortox on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:58 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:

I am a spoiled child? What caused you to assume that?

Last edited by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From David's Journal

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:00 am

Mortox wrote:
VixensVengeance wrote:

I am a spoiled child? What caused you to assume that?

force academy was right, Davids loyalty to you is misplaced.
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From David's Journal

Post by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:05 am

VixensVengeance wrote:force academy was right, Davids loyalty to you is misplaced.

Based on what, VixensVengeance?

Last edited by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From David's Journal

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:10 am

fuck this
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From David's Journal

Post by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:16 am

VixensVengeance wrote:
Your not toxic as you try to portray yourself. You're a brat who wants to pretend like she is the devil incarnate when your just a child scared of the dark and the challenge of trying to truly interact with anyone on an open an honest basis.

I desire to pretend I am the devil incarnate? That is news to me. Then, much of what you have just laid out here is news to me. 

Can you do something other than constantly hurl weak insults, based on your assumptions regarding who I am or what I believe? Furthermore, can you explain why you are so unhinged by the fact I am a THEIST, rather than an Atheist? How is my belief in a deity negatively impacting your life?

Last edited by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lets hash this out Mortox.

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:32 am

VixensVengeance wrote:
Your not toxic as you try to portray yourself. You're a brat who wants to pretend like she is the devil incarnate when your just a child scared of the dark and the challenge of trying to truly interact with anyone on an open an honest basis.
mortox wrote:
I desire to pretend I am the devil incarnate? That is news to me. Then, much of what you have just laid out here is news to me. 

Can you do something other than constantly hurl weak insults, based on your assumptions regarding who I am or what I believe? Furthermore, can you explain why you are so unhinged by the fact I am a THEIST, rather than an Atheist? How is my belief in a deity negatively impacting your life?

How about we take this out of Davids personal journal shall we? I could care less if you want to hold an irrational position on reality or not. I was enjoying our discussion in your journal thread in fact. I thought it was engaging and combative in a productive way. My issue came when you decided to take personal offense at another post I made and tell my you dislike me. Why do you dislike me? what did I do to piss you off? Are you not strong enough to take criticism of your positions and decided to take a completely irrelevant interaction to show your true feelings for me?
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets hash this out Mortox.

Post by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:36 am

VixensVengeance wrote:How about we take this out of Davids personal journal shall we? I could care less if you want to hold an irrational position on reality or not. I was enjoying our discussion in your journal thread in fact. I thought it was engaging and combative in a productive way. My issue came when you decided to take personal offense at another post I made and tell my you dislike me. Why do you dislike me? what did I do to piss you off? Are you not strong enough to take criticism of your positions and decided to take a completely irrelevant interaction to show your true feelings for me?

What I said is I am beginning to dislike you. In other words, your conduct in my journal and in David's journal has caused me to view you in a mildly negative way.

Last edited by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:39 am

Why? What is it about my conduct that causes you to say that? Has my interaction in your journals broken a rule?
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:44 am

VixensVengeance wrote:Why? What is it about my conduct that causes you to say that? Has my interaction in your journals broken a rule?

I find you to be irritating. Furthermore, this is not Force Academy, so your conduct in my journal has not broken a rule.

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:52 am

So no rule broken but I just piss you off?
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:53 am

VixensVengeance wrote:So no rule broken but I just piss you off?

You did not piss me off, you irritated me.

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:02 am

Why, Im trying to figure out why? Because I challenged your worldview?
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:27 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:Why, Im trying to figure out why? Because I challenged your worldview?

Surely you can find a better way to spend your time than waste it worrying about why I find you mildly irritating? Perhaps you could read some of David's lectures and then write about what you have learned and how you have applied that knowledge in your Personal Workshop in the Dark Aspect? Just a thought...

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:55 pm

Is that what I'm supposed to be doing? Lol cuz nobody "hipped" me to that dude.

I was just trying to get to know you better and I thought a nice challenging discussion would be a good way. Sorry your so easily offended when someone challenges your beliefs.
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortox on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:31 am

VixensVengeance wrote:Is that what I'm supposed to be doing? Lol cuz nobody "hipped" me to that dude.

I was just trying to get to know you better and I thought a nice challenging discussion would be a good way. Sorry your so easily offended when someone challenges your beliefs.

Why is it you continue to think I am "easily offended", when I am not offended at all? 

First, the exact reason I find you irritating is because you immediately took a position of superiority over me, attacked my beliefs and then hurled insults at me. While this sort of behavior might be acceptable to you, I simply find it disrespectful. If you desire to know me, the way you went about it was tactless. 

My assignment to you:

Provide three examples of historical debates in the following areas:

1. Politics
2. Religion
3. Philosophy

In each example, outline how the debate began, the emotions involved, the argument and counter argument, and the result.

You are not restricted to examples from The United States.

Finally, compare these debates to the one you claimed to have with me and outline what was similar, what was different, and how you can improve your method in the future.

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Well you have a completely different perception of the events that took place than I do. In the first place I could only hold a position of superiority over you if you allowed it to happen, so that's on you because I didn't think that. 

As for attacking your "beliefs" that is not the case either. I challenged your position on a subject, nothing more. The fact that you use the terms "attack" and "beliefs" tells me you took our conversation personally and not objectively. You got offended, and then you came after me first in a completely different thread in which you were not uinvolved and attacked me personally first by telling me you didn't like me and then demanding I leave David alone. So it was you that actually started the personal attacks. You showed you were incapable of handling a challenge to your worldview in an adult manner. At that point I was done. 

As for your lesson to me I'm disinclined to acquiesce. Anyone whose skin I can get under so easily has little to teach me. Instead I suggest to you to review your own tactics verses those of David. I challenged both of you in conversations. David's response was measured and served to put me in my place. Yours, on the other hand, was simply a temper tantrum. I wonder if you know why?
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortox on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:20 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:Well you have a completely different perception of the events that took place than I do. In the first place I could only hold a position of superiority over you if you allowed it to happen, so that's on you because I didn't think that. 

I never stated that you succeeded, only that you took the position. Your position was that your view was the only correct one and anything else was wrong, period. While I commend the absolutism displayed, I do not agree with the presentation; you could have done better.

VixensVengeance wrote:As for attacking your "beliefs"

There is that presentation of superiority again and lack of tact..

Placing quotation marks around "beliefs" is tactless and conveys an unpleasant air of disdain shown on your part for what I believe.

VixensVengeance wrote:that is not the case either. I challenged your position on a subject, nothing more.

No, you preached your position from an ivory tower.

VixensVengeance wrote:The fact that you use the terms "attack" and "beliefs" tells me you took our conversation personally and not objectively.

Reread your replies to mine and tell me how referring to me as a "spoiled child" who is "afraid of the dark", among other derogatory things you have written to me, does not constitute as an "attack".

Am I offended? No, I simply find your conduct thus far to be irritating.

VixensVengeance wrote:You got offended,

No, I responded.

VixensVengeance wrote:And then you came after me first in a completely different thread in which you were not uinvolved and attacked me personally first by telling me you didn't like me and then demanding I leave David alone.

I attacked you by telling you, I was beginning to dislike you? You consider this an attack? How ever will you move up in the Dark Aspect with such a thin skin?

What I did was state my opinion. From there, I told you to leave someone I consider to be a friend alone. I did not refer to you by derogatory names, defame your character or write anything which could remotely be considered as an "attack".

VixensVengeance wrote:So it was you that actually started the personal attacks.

Pardon? When did the definition of "personal attack" include a party writing to another party on a forum that they dislike them? Also, when did the definition include telling a party to leave another party alone, especially one who is or was in a state of heightened distress? 

I am going to give you a pet name, since it is within my authority here to do so. Pay attention to your "rank" here at Force Realist Academy.

VixensVengeance wrote:You showed you were incapable of handling a challenge to your worldview in an adult manner. At that point I was done. 

I did? Interesting!

VixensVengeance wrote:As for your lesson to me I'm disinclined to acquiesce. Anyone whose skin I can get under so easily has little to teach me. Instead I suggest to you to review your own tactics verses those of David. I challenged both of you in conversations. David's response was measured and served to put me in my place. Yours, on the other hand, was simply a temper tantrum. I wonder if you know why?

A student who turns away knowledge... Imagine that!

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VixensVengeance on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 pm

LMAO and now you resort to administrative abuse! You cant beat me head on and so you simply resort to more juvenile antics. And yes, dear, that is what debate is, taking a position as the only correct one and then defending it. Your comments on my belief quotation also shows your tendency for offense. It was not to mock your beliefs, it was to set that term apart, (a personal term) from what I was debating - a position (which is a generic term). While I had hope for more of an intellectual challenge I must thank you for making this so easy. Ive led you by the nose at every turn, Ive won.
VixensVengeance
Dark Initiate
Dark Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortox on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:34 pm

VixensVengeance wrote:LMAO and now you resort to administrative abuse! You cant beat me head on and so you simply resort to more juvenile antics. And yes, dear, that is what debate is, taking a position as the only correct one and then defending it. Your comments on my belief quotation also shows your tendency for offense. It was not to mock your beliefs, it was to set that term apart, (a personal term) from what I was debating - a position (which is a generic term). While I had hope for more of an intellectual challenge I must thank you for making this so easy. Ive led you by the nose at every turn, Ive won.

Administrative abuse? You do realize the only thing I changed was what is shown under your user name, right? Furthermore, any of the three site founders can do likewise if it pleases them; they can also change yours back if they desire.

Furthermore, you have yet to respond adequately to the following:

1. Reread your replies to mine and tell me how referring to me as a "spoiled child" who is "afraid of the dark", among other derogatory things you have written to me, does not constitute as an "attack". 

2. When did the definition of "personal attack" include a party writing to another party on a forum that they dislike them? Also, when did the definition include telling a party to leave another party alone, especially one who is or was in a state of heightened distress?

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:17 am

[Puts on diplomatic hat]

Mortox, please undo those changes made to Vix's account.

Vix, much of what you have taken as being offended or defensiveness from Mortox is actually part of his personality. (Not all, just much) Mortox has a peculiar clamminess, arbitrary secrecy, and very strong bias toward the exact definition of words vs any emotive nuances words lend toward the overall message. While you have strong emotions and have learned to control them, Mortox doesn't feel those; it would serve you well if you imagined Mortox to be almost Vulcan. (Not fully, just mostly)

Dark Head of Aspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:12 am

Vix... Why utilize an argument you know very well Mortrox cannot answer for?

Yes, the FA keep her from it.  YES... I can quote from high placed DA members who stated recently to me that this was wrong...BECAUSE it shows weakness that their is one person they cannot deal with.

You can't either?

Need her to go away as well?

The FA's fatal flaw is more then just one person I might add... it is the very thing you argue here... that being some people we just cannot get along with.  The willful need to stifle discussion.  THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD!!!

Not a 'Discuss only what I want' board.

The FA defended all of the wrong things... hence why the greatest discussion going on over there at present is titled 'Bullshit and annoying stuff'. Rolling Eyes  (And here I at least spell Annoying right)

Be thankful for the challenge.  Grow from it and be stronger for it.  Don't stray towards weakness... a weakness like I said, others at the FA readily admit to.

Last edited by Micheal on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortox on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:17 am

David wrote:[Puts on diplomatic hat]

Mortox, please undo those changes made to Vix's account.

Very well.

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:29 am

Morty...

You please must stop acting out like this.  Remember limiting my restrictions over at the FA when you had the ability was one of the reasons you started your slide.

I do not mention that to bring up bad memories... I do it because of a seriously important point I need to make.

David is a big boy who can handle himself.  And now that I have read the context around what led to this, such is obvious.

Of course,. I have the added benefit that I have better context where Vix is concerned.

Remember, David takes full responsibility for what he posts... as well as everything else which is him.  A quality I admire about him.

I am proud of Vix for taking him to task for David flourishes in strength... something he can utilize at this time.

On the other hand... I love watching an individual argue with themselves!!!

(Off handed joke about how the FA thought Vix was Mortose... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing )

And I will state I am glad to see you step up to defend a friend.  I think that in itself is something to be proud of... but remember what he fosters.

Last edited by Micheal on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortox on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:43 am

Micheal wrote:Morty...

You please must stop acting out like this.  Remember limiting my restrictions over at the FA when you had the ability was one of the reasons you started your slide.
Micheal, I am having an issue understanding if this is sarcasm or if you actually have a serious concern over me altering an aesthetic label I enabled here in the first place?

Potentate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top